THE LATEST INNOVATION IN SAMPLING TECHNOLOGY
5 liter x 5 minute air sampling cassette made by ZEFON EXCLUSIVELY for PRO-LAB.
The Z5 sampling cassette is a cost effective, first-line mold screening tool that efficiently and reliably collects mold. It can be easily used by home inspectors to get preliminary information on whether a mold problem may exist and further investigation is warranted.
The Z5 is a spore trap impactor that uses slit impaction as the collection mechanism. This method is an industry recognized and reliable method that allows superior mold spore collection.
- The Z5 slit impaction collection method is the industry recognized method for superior mold collection.
- Quick 5 x 5 sampling (5 LPM for 5 minutes)
- Works with any pump set at a flow of 5 LPM
- An easy replacement for competitive products that over-promise and under deliver
- Manufactured by Zefon International, an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer and industry leader in the design and manufacture of air sampling equipment.
Z5 Standard Operating Procedures
- Remove the caps from both ends of the Z5.
- Attach the vinyl tubing from pump to bottom of the Z5 (where round cap was inserted).
- Turn pump on.
- Calibrate pump before each use making sure that the bottom of the stainless steel ball in the flow-meter is sitting above the 5 liter line marker.
- Listen for suction.
- Run pump for 5 minutes.